Quartz is a natural material that is mined from the earth, ground into crystals and combined in a process of binding 90% to 95% natural quartz with a silicone agent then formed and heated to create a versatile product with a consistent color palette and pattern. Since it is a man-made product there are hundreds of colors, textures and patterns to choose from allowing you to find the perfect one to match any color theme or design.
Quartz surfaces are low maintenance, durable, bacteria-resistant and great for busy or high traffic areas. It is typically priced similar to a “mid-range” granite. It is produced in many well-known brands: INcounters is proud to be an exclusive Aventine Quartz fabricator in West Texas.
- LG Viatera
- Wide variety of colors and patterns
- Consistent color and pattern
- Non-porous – does not require sealing
- Easy cleaning and care
- Heat, stain and scratch resistant
- Bacteria resistant
- Good for health care facilities or food service
- Can fade – not suited for outdoor use